Datatank Profiler presents a suite of revenue-generating fraud investigation solutions. With little or no resource from the local authority, we can profile and investigate customers with Single Person Discount claims, housing and other benefit claims and council tax arrears.
Developed in partnership with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), Benefits Profiler offers local authorities an investigation solution for potentially fraudulent benefits claims.
Already in operation across England and Scotland, Benefits Profiler is producing excellent results – the DWP recently confirmed a reduction of up to 75 days in case load investigation led by Datatank.
Through a combination of cutting edge IT and traditional human investigation, Benefits Profiler is able to quickly and thoroughly investigate all types of benefit claims.
- Optimising time for investigators to pursue cases
- More efficient than traditional investigations
- A complete end-to-end solution
- Improved accuracy, preventing time-wasting on data mismatches
- Production and mailing of all outbound forms
- All returns reviewed and recorded
- ‘Real time’ work in progress and management reports
- No additional software or hardware required
- Compliance with the Data Protection Act